Back with an apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
STFU stands for "Shut the F**K up" in my dictionary and the dictionarys or 75% of the people here I would say... And if a smiley was not added at the end, I would be offended as well. Who wouldnt be offended if they where told to STFU?

STFU stands for "Shut the F**K up" in my dictionary and the dictionarys or 75% of the people here I would say... And if a smiley was not added at the end, I would be offended as well. Who wouldnt be offended if they where told to STFU?

Enough already. I get it.

welcome back i remembher you getting banned i could see your reasoninjg but oh well your back now

dude we already went over this before he got banned no need to go over it all again

dude we already went over this before he got banned no need to go over it all again

Yes please. It's caused enough drama already. He seems to understand, and it looks like we can see where he came from to. It's done, so let's drop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom