Attention friends

Celery

Golden Master
Come Monday I'm cancelling my cable because my bill made a big jump. I got on live chat and they told me that my promotions are over and now receiving regular prices.

This is BS because my bill went up $24 last month because the promos were over then. This month I received a bill with another $40 hike (on top of that $24) and I said no way Jose I'm pulling out.

So guys I may not be around for a while til I get access again from someone else. Also my phone too, I don't care about the TV but my nephew was paying for that portion so he can get his own TV then. Sheez.

Screw Time Warner.

Don't think I'm gonna forget you guys. :angel:

Last edited:
Wow man i'm sorry to hear that. Yea i have heard about things like that from Time Warner. I don't have cable but i know it can be frustrating with these company's. Direct Tv is no better.

Also just a reminder, you could always go to your local library or your local Mc Donalds if you want to get on the net and come see us here...haha

Anyways, good luck my friend. :)

If it's not too late actually call and speak with their customer retention line. They can make deals to keep you as a customer. I did that with Time Warner a few times.

They told me I can save 8 bucks by getting my own modem.

Yeah wow 8 bucks. I'm excited. :rolleyes:

Looks like I'm keeping the cable. When my nephew came home and heard about the bill he freaked that I'm going to cut it off. We had a talk and he agreed to pay $110 toward the bill instead of $80.

It was my turn to freak because I didn't think he'd pay that much for the TV but he did so it's settled. We both ended up paying more to keep the damn thing.

Still though, screw Time Warner. :rolleyes:

+1 to you! Glad you are going to be with us. :)
Also, We do pay more for less. We use suddenlink (not by choice) and the bundle if you ignore the ads and website, ends up around $130.
In case anyone is wondering, we ended up with that price after the premotional crap ended. Its not the worst thing to have, and it sort of gets the job done... But customer support is crap.

TL;DR
Nice to be able to see you are still going to be with us, and I know your pain.

Back
Top Bottom