Atrocities

Brookfield

Golden Master
Can I just point out, I know that we have at least one Japanese member, & of course, this does not reflect on him or his family, these events happened over sixty years ago, the press say that very elderly innocent Japanese are lining up to tell their dreadful stories before they die, if members find these facts too gruesome, I will ask for a vote whether this thread should continue, that's a firm pledge.

Dissecting prisoners while they were still alive, some were teenage girls, exposing prisoners to phosgene gas that kills by burning the lungs, given electrical charges that roasted them alive, locking them into compression chambers, until their eye popped out, spun in washig machines, hand grenades expoded near them.

That's enough I think, I apologise in advance if this upsets members, it made my skin crawl, I could hardly read the accounts, I grew so angry, it was my history, I lived during WW2, it had a huge effect on me, I know they are a great nation now, & generally well respected, that was then, this is now.

:( WW2 was horrible must of been horrible for the people back then. Even hitlers rain I would of been gone with the 'blonde hair blue eye' thing I have brown hair but blue eyes, but yet he determined weather someone died because of that? :(

I'm confused on why this thread was made? That and I just found out my cousin is going to Iraq so it doesn't sit to well with me given that i know that some countries feel that war is a no-rules kind of thing and man does cruel things to other men.

I just want to know why in the world this thread was made, and what it's intentions are? I'm sure you have a valid reason and I'd like to also hear any stories you might also have to share, but PM them to me.

wow, never realized it was that bad there too. I knew about the germans doing some weird (yet kind of interesting, though still very sick) tests on the jews and stuff like that. But never realized it was that bad with the japanese too. Those things are like the most cruel things you can think off.

And as for this thread going on, well I see no reason why not. After the 1st paragraph they know that the stuff on the next paragraph will be like. They don't have to read it if they don't want to.

I would like to know some storys to, know what our great grandparents and grandparents had to deal with the strenght they must of had :(

Jenox said:
I'm confused on why this thread was made? That and I just found out my cousin is going to Iraq so it doesn't sit to well with me given that i know that some countries feel that war is a no-rules kind of thing and man does cruel things to other men.

I just want to know why in the world this thread was made, and what it's intentions are? I'm sure you have a valid reason and I'd like to also hear any stories you might also have to share, but PM them to me.
I'm replying on the forum, if you don't mind, reminding you that I said I would curtail this, you are the first to complain, it's early days yet, I will close this, if I get several several more, say five or six, that's a promise.

is there a link to any of the stories? (PM if it's not something you want to link to in public)

the thread was made as a conversational item, the same as practically any other thread on this social lounge section.
Sorry about your cousin going to Iraq, it's shitty I know, I've a friend from school currently out there, (touch wood) he'll be back on some leave in a month or so.

people do go to war and come back, my younger sisters boyfriend has served in Iraq, and NI etc. war is one of those facts of life, it happens. people go and most people do come back, you really just have to cross your fingers that your cousin will be one of the lucky ones.

you can see videos of the smoke chambers and people being dissected in concentration camps, not for the faint of heart.. My grampa was in WWII and im proud of it... but my best friends grandpa was on the german's side...sad thing, sad thing.

Jenox, one questions, what position is your brother going in as?

root said:
is there a link to any of the stories? (PM if it's not something you want to link to in public), the thread was made as a conversational item, the same as practically any other thread on this social lounge section.
Sorry about your cousin going to Iraq, it's shitty I know, I've a friend from school currently out there, (touch wood) he'll be back on some leave in a month or so, people do go to war and come back, my younger sisters boyfriend has served in Iraq, and NI etc. war is one of those facts of life, it happens. people go and most people do come back, you really just have to cross your fingers that your cousin will be one of the lucky ones.
I started the thread after I read it in the Daily Mail, there may be a link there, if you go to say, "dailymail .co.uk/japaneseatrocities" something like that, or try Google perhaps?

My cousin whom is like a brother to me is a Medic in the Navy and he'll be stationed in Baghdad with a Marine Detachment.

EDIT: Oh and it's fine Brookfield. No worries. I wouldn't say I'm complaining about the topic or anything I was just simply stating. :)

EDIT; Good, that's alright then.

Brookfield

Back
Top Bottom