English> B,B
Science> B, B
French> D (as if I care)
IT> C (I KNOW! I SHOULD BE BETTER)
History> C
Geography>C

maths - A
biology - A
french - A (dunno how, teacher was crap...)
ict - A (they made me take it a year early... lol)
maths - A
history - A
physics - A
chemistry - B
english lang - B
english lit - C
latin - D (1 mark off a C... wish the teacher hadnt told me... lol)

Trust you...Why the hell do you do latin?! No country speaks that anymore? Do you go to a private school or something?

mark thorpe said:
yep...

i had to do latin... bloody school...

ah cool, another "toff" what school is that, im at Shrewsbury, as ive told so many people, Ive got some exams after half term, im not gonna revise much except maths cos im rubbish at maths, im in set 1 and 2s for everything, except maths, im in set 4, rather embarassing, anyway, the exams mean nothing, im gonna give up latin, i hate it

Ha! I only know 2 words in latin that "aquila" which is "eagle" (I got this for the TV show) and "aqua" water. Its quite a interesting language. ie clone means "twig" (hence a twig branches off to make more) in latin and when your food get pushed down your gullet this is called "peristailes" (something like that) it means "push around"

I remember many useless facts....

im in bishops stortford colledge, im in 6th form there at the moment, though ive been there since i was like 7...

i would post my grades but there crap realy, just image someone who scraped the bottem of the bucket and that would be me

Apparantly im talented but just cant be bothered to use it.... Which is true...

99nasha said:
Apparantly im talented but just cant be bothered to use it.... Which is true...

thats me through and through, i could have got a scholarship and we'd be a lot better off, and i'd of got £500, not bad, but i couldnt be bothered to revise, and inevitably, failed miserably. Yeah, the scholarship exams are now, i did them last year, its funny really, this time last year, i was sh*tt*ng myself

Back
Top Bottom