Anyone hear about this internet may become slower thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is absolutely absurd.....all these big companies care about is making money. They already have millions, and they want millions more. I just don't understand it. I hope it doesn't go to law.

Err.. That should actually cost them more to restrict bandwidth. Because instead of letting the data flow smoothly, they would be capping it, kinda like trying to put 100 PSI of water though a garden hose (restricting) and then trying to put it though 3in PVC pipe. Because the servers are going to have to work harder to keep the data from going out.

Lol, does anyone understand what im talking about :confused:

Oh well, anyways, thats absurd.

ArrizX said:
Err.. That should actually cost them more to restrict bandwidth. Because instead of letting the data flow smoothly, they would be capping it, kinda like trying to put 100 PSI of water though a garden hose (restricting) and then trying to put it though 3in PVC pipe. Because the servers are going to have to work harder to keep the data from going out.

Lol, does anyone understand what im talking about :confused:

Oh well, anyways, thats absurd.
yeah, thats what people are fighting for, i think this is in congress right now but i'm not sure.

I do, its absurb. You pay your ISP, you get the same internet everyone else gets no restrictions.

Money Talks. And the corperate gians know that they can do this legally, and make more money.

Dont ya just hate the corperate world.

That's why they always say to go with the smaller companies for webhosting... because 1and1 and GoDaddy and the rest of the "big boys" have slow support, all they think about is money, etc. etc. etc.

I'm trying to switch my email address back to my ISP now, I hate Yahoo :(

Jodrn go with gmail dude... I don't see why poeple contiune to use Yahoo and Hotmail. THey don't compare to gmail. Hell even PAID ONES DON'T COMPARE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom