Anyone ever worked Phone Tech Support?

Putting aside the obvious fanboyism and stereotypical references going on in this thread, I'd like to say that I'm proud to see an old lady using a computer although her expertise is not very good. It's hard to find an elder using a computer like this old lady. She clearly doesn't know much about it, yet she doesn't hesitate to use it. I bet Brian enjoyed answering that call.

grammer sucks XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD VIRUSES ROCK you dont need grammer to write a virus XD
Yes you do - it's just called syntax instead. You're not going to make it far with that sort of attitude (I highly doubt you can even write a virus.) Oh, and there's plenty of people using Intel processors who are much smarter than you are - so watch your step.

I'd like to say that I'm proud to see an old lady using a computer although her expertise is not very good.
I completely agree. She wasn't rude, she was pleasant - just not the most clued up on these things (understandably.) I've asked lots of silly questions before on topics I don't understand and had pleasant responses from people that don't mind. As long as such questions are phrased politely and with the intent of understanding more, I don't mind one bit. :)

The video doesn't work for me, says its a private video and I have to add the sender as a friend or something

The video doesn't work for me, says its a private video and I have to add the sender as a friend or something

Same.

I've done phone support before, it's a standard part of working a help desk. While at the time, those calls are frustrating (and amusing) in the end you feel good because you helped someone learn something.

iSpaz, I highly recommend you put yourself in her shoes. Grow up with out the concept of internet and a home computer for 70-80% of your life then try to pick it up. It's proven medically that the young learn things the quickest (which is usually wasted) so she is at a huge disadvantage.

Also, I highly recommend a book to help you with your grammar and that attitude. the "Song of Ice and Fire" series by George R. R. Martin and "Chronicles of the Necromancer" series by Gail Z. Martin (no relation to George). Great books....

but comon it clearly said google in the middle of it its clearny not a virus cos tht just pointless... hey im a hacker now im going to fources u to listen to pac man... (good idea it is anoying actualy) lol

theres 2 things that can make you a computer dummy 1. having vista 2. using intel

Annoying child like sudo humanoid. I was told one of the failed experiments had escaped from the lab. As for my selection of Intel and Vista that's up to me. As for your 1000 quid price, you want performance, you pay for it. AMD or Intel...

AMD is cheaper and tiny bit less MHz and cacheis tht money worth it noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo and lol guys i havnt laughed at anybody so hard in years

I believe he is refering to "Cachi$":

shadyrecords_cashis.JPG

Back
Top Bottom