Antec 1200 and V8 cooler

sniperviper21

Golden Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI0WRhBVSkc
A video review of my PC :)
And i already am apologizing for the static background noise, i have no idea where that is coming from. I can tell it makes some of my speech a bit hard to understand, almost muffled.

im not a camera man so be nice about the shakiness lol

I did 2 little videos, showing (leaving some out so that hopefully you can decide how to do it yourself to) how to replace the front fans on an Antec 1200 and the fan in the V8 Cooler Master. Basically just a "Tips and Tricks" type of video.

I have been wanting to do this for some time, just never had a cam, or time to do it.

First Video, Cooler Master V8 Heat Sink and Fan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z34Md5Of3k0

I did not explain in the video how to remove the cover or fan from the heat sink its self due to how its just the same as putting it back on, just be carefull. And how to install the V8 HSF, due to hopefully you already did this, or already know how to.

100_0068.jpg

Second Video, Replacing the Antec 1200 front fan.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVKyRHNt6ac
I removed an previously installed cooler master fan, though the OEM fan removal is the same. And like the HSF, i am just showing how to install the fan.

this is what will go in.
100_0069.jpg

i need 2 more : /

finished product
100_0077-1.jpg

any tips that you guys could give me on future vids is much appreciated, this is my first personal upload video, so be easy please. lol

this took about 45min-1hr.

after all that, and being new years day, let alone being 3am, i think its time..
100_0078.jpg

hope you enjoyed the movies as i did making them.
i love giving information to others.
Though im sure only like 2 people here will fully watch them lol

Tip 1: Moar light!
Tip 2: In the second video, get the camera closer to what you're doing so it's easier to see.

Can you EQ the video? Cut it quite a bit at around 1.5KHz-2KHz...should fix most of the noise.

Looks awesome man

nice videos, i barely even noticed the static. In the first video i noticed a can of amp lemonade, good choice :D

Those AeroCool's are expensive :| They are good case fans, but I'm not so sure about using them for a heat sink fan. Not enough static pressure, tbh.

Those AeroCool's are expensive :| They are good case fans, but I'm not so sure about using them for a heat sink fan. Not enough static pressure, tbh.

ya, thats what i was considering, so i switched it back out for a antec 3LED fan.

lowerd idle temps 2C lol.

and with my coolermaster OEM fan and that aerocool fan double teaming the intake in the middle, its like a hurricane inside the case lol

Not to toot my own horn, but I don't think you've heard a "loud" PC until you've listened to mine in benching mode.

I popped a proprietary Dell PWM 120x38mm fan out of an E520. Converted it to standard 3pin and put it on the board. It's 4k RPM and can easily move 150+CFM. Considering my Scythe 3k's with the same blade thickness and hub size move 133CFM.

Back
Top Bottom