Another virus on CF?!?!?

jac006

Golden Master
Ok, I had just posted and then I got this...

What the heck? An installer? Like a virus? What is that supposed to mean? Has anyone got this? I'm really confused with these virus issues... edit... ok, so I went to that site... not a virus... but... really wierd. never got that before...

I don't think thats a virus originating from CF, its from qoolaid.com, looks like something is trying to get onto your computer, spyware and adware, but it doesn't look like a virus ...

Yeah, but I got it from CF. I had just posted... and then that popped up... so wierd.

I wonder too ... it does seem very out of the ordinary, usually CF is as clean as can be ... no problems, Seti had the same problem but i'm not sure if he got something like this ...

yeah i had same problem but i decided not install it, i then did a scan and found no viruses

omg that thing installed on my dads computer without even telling me cuz he has xp service pack 1

doesn't happen to me, possibly just something that just so happen to come up with your posting on CF.

Chris

Can you post the source code next time that comes up to see if it is being called from the cf page?

Back
Top Bottom