Another one of those threads...

Confidence is key man. It's just one of those things where you suck it up and say ah, what the hell, might as well go for it...

Ok, this is what you do.

You go up to her boyfriend and go: Psst... <insert hottest girl in your grade here> likes you, but she doesn't ask you because you are going out with Erica.

Then, when the shallow b*stard breaks up with Erica, you pull off some sweet break dance moves in the talent show and at the end go: I dedicated this to Erica who is the sweetest, smartest, most beautiful girl in the world.

If you can't dance then like... um... fix some computers and dedicate that.

Plan #2: Stage a break in to her house with one of your not-so-close friends. Only don't tell him its staged. So after you guys have broken in and the alarm rings, grab him and subdue him somehow. Then when the police gets there surrender him to them and be like: Erica, I saved your home and possessions because I love you.

Honestly, I don't think either plan will work. If he forces a break up and she finds out, she could hate him.

With plan two, how would he know her house was being broken into?

DUDE that makes it all better. When she is away, and her boyfriend is there run in, subdue him, and tip off the alarm. Then you give him to the police. Three birds with one stone.

1. He is in jail.
2. You saved all her belongings.
3. She has a half-empty bed.

Edit: @ celegorm, You, sir are a n00b! Ma plan is tot. l337, it work3d on 1 of m gfs lyk a freezing spell works on a kobold woker!

Back
Top Bottom