Another new member

localhost

BSOD
Hey, I am another new member here. About my technology field interests, let's see. I like coding a little, visual basic I think is OK and I never got much involved with it just the basics, html and PHP are what I mostly do, I am a beginner at PHP and now working on the MySQL end of things. I am not that big into PC hardware, built a PC maybe a year ago and have upgraded it a few times since, I try and keep up on the hardware news every once in a while.

Personal things, well I am a teenager and like to keep my identity secret even my first name because that's a feature of the internet :). Hoping to be on here a few minutes a day to say the least, considering I am in high school, work will have to come first.

Have fun reading all the above.

Hey dude, your gonna love this place. Its more of a place for you to like hone (sp) your skills.

It can be at times, but it is all worth it in the end where you can look at a perfect website and add it to your portfolio.

Web Design is where the money is, lol. At my HS, I signed up for Networking but they dropped the class. Thought about taking Programming or Tech 1, but opted for another year of Spanish and Culinary arts. :)

Welcome dude! In here, we have all srtof computing people, so web design isn't a problemfor us too :);)

Good because I will be needing some help soon, mainly with PHP/MySQL, and when I say help. I mean alot of help.

Back
Top Bottom