Another change!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brookfield

Golden Master
I now have four little green squares, thanks David, I had two just now, better, but as I've said, I liked the lines, I have twelve pos reps, all due respect, but how does twelve divide into four?

hascet said:
I wasn't being serious just kidding hence the lol
That's OK, but it really is a serious matter mate, there are quite a few others that feel the same way!

♂ÇRÅßßÿ® said:
Brook, you are a mod, you should stop worrying about rep and just worry about the forum. David did not like the sloppy bars, he changed it to he's likings, leave it at that.

Co-sign..This guy takes forums to seriouse, as if we will all die if he is not here to save it. Its the internet for god sake, just calm down. Why are you worrying about rep, you dont help people with tech, thats what rep is for, people who help in the tech section, not for ohh ur nice let me give u a rep.. :confused:

Brookfield said:
I now have four little green squares, thanks David, I had two just now, better, but as I've said, I liked the lines, I have twelve pos reps, all due respect, but how does twelve divide into four?
Its not the 'amount' of reps you have received. When someone reps you they give you so many 'points', the points are calculated by how many posts and other factors. The points score is then divided and you get a green spot for every so many points.

Hope that makes sense

David Lindon said:
Its not the 'amount' of reps you have received. When someone reps you they give you so many 'points', the points are calculated by how many posts and other factors. The points score is then divided and you get a green spot for every so many points.

Hope that makes sense
yeah that clears up some questions I've had.

♂ÇRÅßßÿ® said:
Brook, you are a mod, you should stop worrying about rep and just worry about the forum. David did not like the sloppy bars, he changed it to he's likings, leave it at that.
Please don't advise me what I should do, thanks a lot :)
I worry about far more than this forum, at the moment I'm concerned about Nik's current forum, the latest of his tedious sagas, have a look & see that a lot are fed up with him as well, incidently, I was online to CF today for five hours in four sessions today, I believe that if a job's worth doing, iit's worth doing well, a saying older than all of us, but it works for me.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom