Annoying Gaming Moments

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
What are some gaming moments which JUST TICK YOU OFF.

Personally i've noticed all my gaming moments which annoy me normall invovling one fo the following, newbis, cocky egoitsic bastards, or both.

Today for example we spent 30 mins fighting one group of monsters. This group was all level 20s. They had 2 Rts (kinda like healers) and about 4 or 5 warriors. We were all level 17 or so above. NORMALLY it would be a fairly quick hit, 4 of us hit one, the other 4 hit the other once thats done we worry about the others. But only me and 3 other guys were hitting on RT we can't kill 2 of them fast enough with only 4 poeple. SO basically me and 3 others were duking it out with one RT we'd kill it then we'd TRY TO KILL THE OTHER ONE. But thing is before we could kill that one that one would bring back to life his button, this just kept on going and going. Then about 30 mins later we started dieing off. I quit then.

What are some annoying gamning monents you've had.

Well, I forget what mission.. Ill check when I get home.

Anyways, there were 8 of us (GWs moment) and I was always getting crappy groups. And I did this probably about 6 times. It was the mission whena you need to go kill all these groups, and then your in that area-type place. Anyways, for the most part we got past all the groups (most groups I was with), and though the giant gate, and then we got to the area place, killed the giant red dude, and then all the other guys just blew everyone away. I was usually the last person standing.

And then I went once, and it was absolutly perfect. Did everything great, I mean by the book good. And guess what.. I lagg out. Id spent 3 days on this mission. I was so pissed.

And then I did it once more and made it, but yeah.

And ill try and get you more detailed information about the quest when I get home from work.

Most annoying gaming moments for me is when the game itself would freeze up from lag. I HATE that. Once that happens, I'm pretty much dead. It sucks. I also hate games where they won't let you minimize the windows or get out of full screen. I'm running a TV Tuner and IM behind the scenes which I like to be able to interact with besides the game. Developers need to give you the option on adjusting window size for gaming.

Yeah its annoying when you are getting into a good game online and someone just comes in and joins your team then just shoots you for a laugh

Mine getting killed by hackers on CS and if your guys talking about GW i would say dumbasses who rush and dont work ina a team on a mission :p

When teammates in Battlefield 2 purposely blow up your vehicle just because you took it before they did. Or how some keep using those voice things and just use it over and over which gets VERY annoying. What else? Oh, my biggest one is HACKERS. They deserve to die. Lets see...having people IM me during gaming sessions is annoying too because it interrupts my vibe and also makes me cranky. :D

Probably more, but I can't think of anything else.

Back
Top Bottom