For the americans on this forum...

root said:
10. Only in America... do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille.

never noticed that before!!
Makes me wonder why there is brail in the first place as a blind person could not erad the screen in order to see what their balance was, or o know how much they were taking out!

That's why some ATM machines talk.

ATMs talk (WTF???)

where can I find one of these?

I hate it when I can hardly see the screen on a bright sunny day!!!

they have to make the atm machines accessible for everyone or else they might have a lawsuit on their hands from someone who couldn't access their account because they are blind and couldn't figure out what key they were pressing.

I as thinking the keys that come at the side of the screen are usually not marked in anyway, and sometimes the amounts are organised in different ways on te screen...

how do blind people cope with this?

root said:
I as thinking the keys that come at the side of the screen are usually not marked in anyway, and sometimes the amounts are organised in different ways on te screen...

how do blind people cope with this?

lol, not sure, I guess they could always just go to the bank and talk to the teller...

Well I just went to a BofA ATM and I didn't see any brailie. I also went by a Washington Mutual one. Nope. And a Matadors Credit Union one (local bank).

I didn't see it at all.

Yes I'm in California.. this is a state that would probably care a lot more about the blind then other states.

Back
Top Bottom