AMD Outsold Intel????

GO AMD!!! :p
I love amd, I hate intel... mainly because amd makes great processors for computers and intel is just well... intel.

Chris

That's what AMD gets. You make quality, high performance CPUs, you get rewarded in the end. Intel knows they're struggling right now. It's all about "price-performance" combination as the article stated. People get what they want.

Yeah, to bad apples switching to intel processors, they should switch to amd :p but apearently the new intel apples run really fast.

Chris

I know, and in my city, For 2 weeks now there has not been one computer for sale with an intel processor! They have all been athlon 64, sempron, and athlon xp! I am so proud of AMD

Quality > Monopoly = AMD over time

I have a similar story too. We have a local CompUSA and their X2 systems are all sold out. I overheard a customer and a sales guy talking the other day. The sales person said that it was the hottest thing to hit the stores. Seems like everyone knows about AMD. They'r reputation is finally known.

When I bought my laptop last month (the Turion in my sig), I had to go to (was it 4?) different CompUSA stores to get it. I mean, damn, every store that I went to were all sold out. So do you know how I got it? The laptop I got was actually the last one placed on hold for someone else. That's right. Placed on hold for someone already. The reason why the store manager agreed to give it to me was because I was willing to pay for the two year protection plan and the original customer the laptop was intended for didn't want to the plan. So I got it...

I told the manager what will happen to the customer when he comes back for it. He told me that he will make a phone call to have it shipped from a CompUSA from Culver City, California. They had 2 left......OMG, they are HOT. Had to wait awhile in suspense when he made that call to see if I can definitely get if for sure.

COmpusa is a quality comp store. That and fry's. Best buy can be so overpriced. newegg is great too. Oh yeah.

We dont have any computer stores around here, Just Milton Computers

They will literally charge you 4x the ammount you can order it for on newegg (with shipping) just because theyre the only people in the town

We have a new one called panther computers, Theyre slightly more than newegg but way lower than milton computers. If theres any computer geeks here they will go far, and MC is gona go out of business lol

Back
Top Bottom