ALmost 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nik00117 said:
Getting my liceasne on august 4th, and job hunting this wednesday.

My 16th b-day was on june 23rd and i still havn't went in for my test,lol. don't put it off.

Nik00117 said:
No not putting it off. We already made the appoitment.

If you are moving to Germany the license won't matter. I live over there part of the year, and needless to say, you CANNOT drive until you are 18, and when I got my license 3 months ago over there, well, it was 1,460 euros! :eek: Oh well, driving the autobahn is great fun in the Aston Martin! :D

DarkBlade said:
If you are moving to Germany the license won't matter. I live over there part of the year, and needless to say, you CANNOT drive until you are 18, and when I got my license 3 months ago over there, well, it was 1,460 euros! :eek: Oh well, driving the autobahn is great fun in the Aston Martin! :D
How many cars have you got mate, first it's a BMW now it's a Aston Martin.

Yeah right... come in spinner!

Erm my dad mentioned somthing about how a US licease must make up for it or something. I dunno. but I need a licease over here. I'll be getting a job soon.

I'm turning 16 in September...*sigh* I wish I could get my license...I guess I'll go in for my learner's permit when I'm done with summer school in a week . :)

Wombat said:

How many cars have you got mate, first it's a BMW now it's a Aston Martin.

Yeah right... come in spinner!

The BMW M5 is mine, imported from Deutschland my friend! However, my dad has several "toys". We have a Tahoe LT, Saab 95 Arrow, Audi A4, my BMW M5, my Dad's BMW 760Li, and over in germany, a BMW 745Li and an Aston Martin DB7, and a Volkswagen Phaeton.

Nik00117 said:
how richa re you DB? seriously. Do you need a younger brother.

got one my dear boy! :D he is annoying as sin.. UGH.. don't get me started on my brother.. picky bastard that he is!!! AHH!!

Um, we have a sufficient amount of money, but I don't try to focus on that. BTW, est meiner vati dass ist sehr reichtiges. :D

DarkBlade said:
The BMW M5 is mine, imported from Deutschland my friend! However, my dad has several "toys". We have a Tahoe LT, Saab 95 Arrow, Audi A4, my BMW M5, my Dad's BMW 760Li, and over in germany, a BMW 745Li and an Aston Martin DB7, and a Volkswagen Phaeton.

Argh!!! You rich bas- ksaljdlkfjdsghkjh IHATEYOUANDYOURMONEY!!!! AUGH!!! YOU MAKE ME FEEL POOR AND LIKE I'M TRASH!

Haha, just kidding, you know I love you...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom