All time favorite games

Witcher was an EPIC game. My friend showed me it a while ago...my all timer has to be Super Mario 64 (N64)

I think I got Xlink Kai working, took me over an hour to figure out what to do though. Would've been a lot easier if my computer was connected wired for internet.
It's kind of weird setting up for Xlink Kai, you will need an computer connected via Ethernet/USB, and an wireless (card or USB) for the PSP. Some work, some doesn't as I was told, but luckily, the one I have worked. The way I have connected was having my Laptop's wireless connect to the internet, and my USB wireless connect to my PSP.

I think I got Xlink Kai working, took me over an hour to figure out what to do though. Would've been a lot easier if my computer was connected wired for internet.
It's kind of weird setting up for Xlink Kai, you will need an computer connected via Ethernet/USB, and an wireless (card or USB) for the PSP. Some work, some doesn't as I was told, but luckily, the one I have worked. The way I have connected was having my Laptop's wireless connect to the internet, and my USB wireless connect to my PSP.

I have ALWAYS been having trouble setting up an online connection on my PSP. When I set my connection, it asks for my IP adress and unfortunately, my DSL connection has the IO adress constantly changing, so it always ends up becoming an invalid imput :(

Well, with Xlink Kai, you don't really have to set your PSP up for internet (infrastructure mode). You have to set it with with Ad-Hoc, it's just like how you would play with an friend that has an PSP too. Except that with Xlink, you connect your PSP with your computer via ad-hoc, then use your computer's internet to connect with the Xlink server.

Too bad Dissidia only supports Ad-Hoc, if it had infrastructure, then we wouldn't need Xlink Kai or a PS3.

Alright, I don't really know how to use Sephiroth anyways, so far I am using Bartz, Cloud, and Tidus. I pretty much only play with COSMOS characters, I think Jecht is the only CHAOS character I play with.

How do you plan on setting it up though? Because you will need an wireless adapter just to connect to your PSP, then another type of connection (IE ethernet/wifi adapter, USB, etc), just to connect to the internet.

I have a wireless DSL connrction. Don't know how to set it up to my PSP though.

But I hate it in arcade mode where I am pitted against Terra. Those tornadoes shave my skin off :p

You don't need an wireless connection if you are connected to the internet wired. But you need an wireless adapter hooked up to your computer to have the PSP connected to the computer. Without an wireless adapter, Xlink Kai wouldn't work with the PSP.
Follow this link to see if you are able to use Xlink Kai
http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/?go=quickstart
For Example, this is my setup (kind of, except instead of connecting my console to my PC with a wire, it's wireless.)
networksetup_wirelessa.png

I only play Arcade mode when I am bored, I prefer quick battle as I can use my customized character, and level up my character.

Shamus, Paradroid, Phantasie III, Attack of the Mutant Camels, River Raid, Aztec Challenge, Golden Axe, Ghosts 'n Goblins, Diablo II, Heroes III, and The Mana World.

Back
Top Bottom