All Things Apple

I really need someone to anwswer this. Isn't their mac book their best laptop? The air's just to move around with what if you need to actually run photoshop or something? I doubt the air's much god heavy multi tasking like an macbook would be.

I really dislike apple computers.
screenshot20110720at103.png

I really need someone to anwswer this. Isn't their mac book their best laptop? The air's just to move around with what if you need to actually run photoshop or something? I doubt the air's much god heavy multi tasking like an macbook would be.

Nope. The MacBook was their lowest end notebook computer.

The Macbook seemed a kind of.. i dunno how you might say it. Obsolete-from-birth kind of computer. It wasn't much cheaper than the Pro 13.3" and had half the RAM and a plastic body. I'm surprised the Polycarbonate macbook lasted as long as it did in the knowledge that every other Mac is aluminium. the 13" MB Air looks really nice, now the spec is sort of comparible to the Pro, and the Flash storage is a neat idea. And jesus, the Mac Mini seems really cheap now, I'm considering getting one to run on the TV.

It's downloading on four computers right now. Judging by how large this update is, it's going to take a full day to get things up and running.

Back
Top Bottom