In Alexandria, Virginia, at the APPLE store, playing on a POWER MAC G5

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
dude this thing is awesome! i never thought macs were so cool! the screen is huge. im playing with Final Cut and all kinds of stuff, if you ever get the chance to go to one of these stores you gotta check it out, they are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

recon 16 said:
dude this thing is awesome! i never thought macs were so cool! the screen is huge. im playing with Final Cut and all kinds of stuff, if you ever get the chance to go to one of these stores you gotta check it out, they are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
rofl there is a mac store not far from where i live. BTW are u in virginia? if so maybe u could make it 2 the lan party on april 15th at norfolk international :D

heyyyyy... thats where i live.... never been to the apple store though. but the compusa does have some nice apples there.

The only thing from Apple that I love is their sexy Cinema Display monitors. They're so nice...but a tad too expensive.

alvino said:
The only thing from Apple that I love is their sexy Cinema Display monitors. They're so nice...but a tad too expensive.

while i was there, i treated my self to a VIDEO IPOD... i got back to the hotel that evening and it worked GREAT! i walked all around with it, i fell asleep listening to music and i woke up this morning and went to turn it on... i pressed the play button-nothing happened-i pressed other buttons NOTHING HAPPENED! i looked at the HOLD switch it was off. So i was like oh shit something is wrong! but then i remembered that i fell asleep with it, and it may have stayed on all night, so i went to charge it- i plugged it in computer- it came on! but then froze! i had to cold boot the iPod! it still does not work right, so im returning it...

Back
Top Bottom