Alert to members in OH, KY, WV, PA, VA, and NY

I don't know, man, Cleveland gets hit pretty hard sometimes due to lake effect snow.

Where about in Cleveland do you live? Most of the family on my moms side lives up there. Know where Lorain and Willard avenues are?

I on the west side and I have no clue where Willard is at all.

edit- looking at radar, I'm watching red areas being destroyed by the lake.

Today there was a blizzard that never really seemed to end here. Of course it has to be on the weekend and not on a school day so I can have a day off. >_>

we've gotten a good bit or rain here. and its pretty warm. I got a finish on my brother's drum set I'm rebuilding so it was a good night.

We just have a dusting here so far this should be a fun week at work if the snow gets heavy. I'm enjoying not living off Lake Erie anymore so I don't have to contend with all the lake effect snow. Winters down in Central PA are a breeze. We have to worry about Ice storms more then snow storms. Since the temps will get above freezing then rain then freeze again we get alot more Ice then snow and its very hilly and curvy down in these parts.

A few years ago we lost power for like 3 days due to a ice storm. It really look like a moment from The Day after tomorrow. Cause all the trees were covered in blocks of ice.

Stuck at home. Snow Day for our schools. Finished shuveling less than an hour ago.

Back
Top Bottom