airsoft guns

Peter Lachowicz

Daemon Poster
im thinking of buying a new co2 airsoft gun thats automatic, do you gus have any suggestions? Like an m16, ak 47, or the smaller automatics like the mac11, please help, buy the way, im gonna get the gun in america in texas, and i live in canada, and my dad is a truck driver:D

i have a crappy little airsoft gun where you have to cock it everytime you shoot it, but it is still fun. ive also used a battery powered one also (all i know is that it is a scaled down verson of one of the smgs in counterstrike) and its way more fun. i would definately get one. it is so fun (and also dangerous and i dont reccomend it ;) ) having airsoft warswith friends. it only hurts for a minute when you get shot lol

lol, i have two airsoft guns, but my good one is a semi auto beretta pistol, and someone accidentally cocked it too many times, and the balls sorta exploded the chamber, and i had to tape it back, so im gonna get a new one hehehe:D, o ya, and i also have a sniper rifle that has a red dot pointer, and it shoots those little lead arrows

i use to have a Desert Eagle airsoft blow back gun. freaking sweet, but it broke within 2 months. airsoft guns are very unreliable, jams alot and you have a lot of plastic BBs that get caught outside of the chamber and what not.

if you really want tohave fun get an electric fully automatic gun, AEGs i belive there called or something along that line. there so cool. they don't jam, they shoot fast as hell and they usually come with replicas. but there pricey.

Hand-held airguns are yery much in the news here in Britain, [ I know they're probably not the same as airsoft, or are they?] yesterday, a young girl got shot at school in her cheek, the day before another girl was shot in the eye, they managed to save the sight, just lately it's happening everywhere, groups of youths in cars cruising along taking pot-shots of pedestrians, is this happening elsewhere?, the ones in the cars general excuse is "we were bored", same as the kids that are putting lumps of concrete on railway lines, one got his just desserts, as he was positioning a block, he stepped on a live rail, & was killed, better him perhaps, than the potential death of many on a train.

I wouldent be surprised if its just as bad here in America, but most likely the media just doesent feel like that is the thing they need to focus on right now.

I wish I had one, but my parents won't let me. :(

My friend has the SAM-R (U.S. Marine Corps. Squad Advanced Marksman Rifle) completely out fitted with a scope, silencer and some hi-capacity magazine clips. :D I think his is rated at 450psi, which is illegal for competition. When he goes into competition, he usually lowers the psi to about 250-ish.

Back
Top Bottom