Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Ronco Rox

Fully Optimized
as some of you CF members know i race a 4c supermodified. if some of you may not know of that this is me in my ride.
mvs6-17-061017.jpg

anyways now my car doesn't look like that. yesterday (saturday) i crashed. big time. something broke when i was in a turn in which that broke my steering column so i couldnt turn. so a second later im in the wall. which sucks is that the whole right side of my car is thrashed. it can be rebuilt but i was doing around 70 mph when i hit the wall. but luckily i didnt break any arms/legs which im greatly for. but i'm still pissed. even though it wasnt my fault that this stupid rod broke. my car looks like a bus hit the side of it. ill post a picutre of it if the car is ever posted on the website or when i see it again. :(

Dude, 70mph. Wow, your lucky you have your head :p

Well, sorry to hear about your ride, but damn, as long as it can be rebuilt!

Wow...poor car. It must cost a fortune to repair. I'm sorry.

At least you're okay. That's the most important thing.

That really stinks :( Good luck hopefully putting something back together that you can use

well it wont cost a fortune that will be sure because we have a spare front axel. but all we have to do is make new body panels and put on new han joints.

good thing that the joint that broke on my car was aluminum because if it was steel my legs/torso would of been impailed O_O

Back
Top Bottom