Age Discrimination

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand your upset but I work at a retail store and for the most part all the 16 and under teens that come in the store just like to horse around and play with everything. It sucks how these immature people have ruined it for everyone else!

I hate it how you have to be over a certain age to do something. Some things, I will have to agree, need to have an age limit, but when it comes to age discrimination it just pisses me off. I mean, I'm 13 but I find myself more mature then some other 18+ year old people. And don't you just get annoyed when a lot of things require parental permission or you having to be over 18.

do what i do. im 18 and look 18 when i shave but if i dont shave for like 2-3 days people think im like 25 and stuff lol! i can get beer if wanted if the place dident ask for I.D

I know right, it's like I got 7 months tell I can just go get a beer and it's not fair USA has a 21 year limit :rolleyes:

You would rather have 18 maybe even 16 year old's driving around drunk? You know they would. Even more then they already do.
Yeah why not just give them the right to drink yeah that's a great idea.

Maybe the age of 20 but nothing lower than that.

You would rather have 18 maybe even 16 year old's driving around drunk? You know they would. Even more then they already do.
Yeah why not just give them the right to drink yeah that's a great idea.

Maybe the age of 20 but nothing lower than that.

its 18 over here in the UK and tbh i dont think drink driving is a major problem over here with young people

i mean just because you are young and drink dosent mean you are going to drive does it

Gezz, here we go with this pity me, I'm too young to drink crap. I would pay a boatload to be in your position, young and not having to worry about any of my finances. I pay $280 a month for car insurance. I pay $30 every week for gas. I pay for all my food. Electric, water, phone, and internet bills...paid by yours truly. So QFT about how it sucks to be young. I would trade you in a fricken heartbeat.

Na man, I totally agree. There's so many stupid people drinking in Orlando. When I was 17/18 years old, working at Mcdonalds..... so many adults would be drunk coming through the drive through and a bunch of parents would smoke pot while there kids are in the back seat of the car. Pissed me off so bad seeing that almost everyday. I know a lot of teens that would do it to if they can get away with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom