Absolutly pissed off!

CompMan

Fully Optimized
Well I have been having the worst day!!!
My new Treo 700WX comes in and the external speaker doesn't work. Great RMA!
Then I dent my moms extra car IDK how but I'm getting blamed for it, when I think it happened in the mall parking lot by someone slamming there door into it.
and if that isn't enough I come home and my Logitech G15 gaming keyboard that I paid $100 for is broken!! The back button gets stuck and stays stuck so I can't listen to music. Call logitech and they aren't answering the phone.

Well thats my pitiful day.

Oh yeah at the mall I ate arbys and it sucked ****.

1. ive had to RMA my psu twice already, sometimes you just have to do better research.
2. if would tell the truth all the time then your parents would believe you if you said it wasnt your fault.
3. take apart the keyboard and clean the key, or just put rubbing alcohol around it and wait for it to dry before using it.

1. ive had to RMA my psu twice already, sometimes you just have to do better research.
2. if would tell the truth all the time then your parents would believe you if you said it wasnt your fault.
3. take apart the keyboard and clean the key, or just put rubbing alcohol around it and wait for it to dry before using it.

So your telling me that I lie to my parents? okay since you know me and all.
I never lie to them, I tell them pretty much anything.

I did take apart the keyboard and some how a little plastic piece snapped.

if you dont lie to them ever then how come you can just tell them that somebody smashed it with there door?

Well I have been having the worst day!!!
My new Treo 700WX comes in and the external speaker doesn't work. Great RMA!
Then I dent my moms extra car IDK how but I'm getting blamed for it, when I think it happened in the mall parking lot by someone slamming there door into it.
and if that isn't enough I come home and my Logitech G15 gaming keyboard that I paid $100 for is broken!! The back button gets stuck and stays stuck so I can't listen to music. Call logitech and they aren't answering the phone.

Well thats my pitiful day.

Oh yeah at the mall I ate arbys and it sucked ****.

Would you like some cheese with that whine? ;)

Cheers,
0x0161

PS; We all have crappy days at time not just you.

Back
Top Bottom