Absense

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
Hey Everybody, Just checking in to say why I havent been in, My computer got hit by a lightening strike and Fried the Motherboard and PowerSupply, We dont want to but a 300 dollar motherboard for a now 8 year old computer so Im saving up for a new one, I only have like 20 minutes every school day that I can access the boards and they get mad when you do because you can "leak personal information" -_-

Stupid bafoons, anyways Im on vacation now, Im at my fathers office to say why and Im being kicked off the computer, Miss all of you guys, Hope To be able to get on more soon, Bye!

Paradox said:
Hey Everybody, Just checking in to say why I havent been in, My computer got hit by a lightening strike and Fried the Motherboard and PowerSupply, We dont want to but a 300 dollar motherboard for a now 8 year old computer so Im saving up for a new one, I only have like 20 minutes every school day that I can access the boards and they get mad when you do because you can "leak personal information" -_-

Stupid bafoons, anyways Im on vacation now, Im at my fathers office to say why and Im being kicked off the computer, Miss all of you guys, Hope To be able to get on more soon, Bye!

goodluck

Yea my teacher said to me. I went I could just easly do t his at home. She went then do it there. I went but it gives me somthing to do. Shortly after I ended up in the prinples office or w/e. Anyways sorry to hear that.

Back
Top Bottom