Abducted by aliens

EVILISCIOUS

In Runtime
Ok this guy has signed up on my website and he claims to have been actually abducted/had contact with grey aliens! I made the website as a serious project for research and intelligent discussion but suddenly someone like him signs up on it and it certainly brings up a lot of questions. If this guy is telling the truth it could be the biggest thing ever in history..But I'm skeptic about it. Check out his story by clicking here

You are welcome to join that discussion and post your views. By the way what do you think is he telling the truth or what?

dude wtf?
"it could be the biggest thing ever in history"

Yeah, he is the 1st person in the world to claim that he has been abducted...
edit: Something like this might have been big 70 years ago, so u are a little late.

mammikoura said:
dude wtf?

agreed...he was probably under the influence and wqas ACTUALLY being kidnapped by old gray people :rolleyes:

Chances are the guy's nuts.

They've linked claims of "alien abduction" to psychotic disturbances, so people like that often have some kind of mental condition.

ummm yeah... i never believe people who type in caps, and that story sounds fake as hell. also, i just think he's an attention whore.

mammikoura said:
dude wtf?

edit: Something like this might have been big 70 years ago, so u are a little late.

Lol.. damn.. when I first looked at this post.. I was litteraly LMAO. haha man thats great..

i was just wondering wtf is wrong with this guy..i can go on a site to and claim i've been abducted but i havent...wonder if he'd believe me

Lol. Me too.
<serious>

I was obducted by a Little Green man, about 3ft tall. Big Black eyes.. And i had my anus probed. I was really scared. It was a large pure white room. Just one chair. And a rack off tools. They were wearing white lab coats.

See i was serious too. Should anyone beleive me? I think not. And if you do.. save your self the embarassment, and say you dont beleive me. But the thing is that im dead serious. I was obducted. And now i feel different, isolated, as if i dont belong.. Is there really a problem with me?

He was probably hung over at a bar in a coma.
I was obducted by a Little Green man, about 3ft tall. Big Black eyes..
Lol just how we always picture them in cartoons etc.

Back
Top Bottom