9/11 And some interesting facts

Re: 9/11 And some interseting facts

JustinMcG67 said:
Here's the question I ask: Why would they WANT to stage it? What purpose does ti serve? What purpose does sending the country down an economic spiral serve? What purpose does killing 5,000 people serve? What does attacking the Pentagon serve?

You obviously didn't watch the video did you?

Look at everything Bush can do now, and look at how all the Americans want to go to war in Iraq and kill "terrorsts". Look at how much trust people have put into the Bush Administration. Look at how much fear has been injected into the American society of today. Just watch the video before you post in the thread again.

I agree frankly my thoery is this. Bush bought his way in 2000 with his lil brother Jebby boy. He then quicky relieased people wouldn't vote for him next time around. He staged 9/11. It happened and you know what he got the patriocness of the country to a new high. I beliveve his approval hit 80% which is an insane ammount. He then proceded to properly screw everyone over.

Reasons: Martial law, and to get us against the "terrorists" of the middle east, many, many more too.
I saw this about a week ago. It is very interesting.
Bush couldn't have done it, he came into power just before this happened, it would have taken months to a year to plan this. So it must have been some planning behind it on Clinton's side too.

Nah I don't see clinton havening anything to do with this. Maybe Bush had planned it before they became president.

or maybe the entire US is controlled by the Mafia and the Government is just a front....lol

C'mon guys....who are you going to believe, an amateur filmmaker showing a video filled with extremely low quality video footage and Google satellite maps views. Or CNN or Fox news reporters standing right there. Those videos could have easily been faked, if they were captured directly from the television as-is, don't you think they would be of higher quality?

I, in fact know some people who used to live in New York City, their residence was in perfect view of the World Trade Center. THEY SAW THE WHOLE THING and were telling me all about it. they didn't see any explosions on the lower parts of the building, they saw the planes hit the building and the collapse and all.
And speaking of the claim that there were bombs in the lower parts of the towers that made them come down, if the bombs did in fact blow up the lower portion of the building and cause it to fall down, the building would have TOPPLED OVER due to the weight of the building and the lower structure of the building being damaged. There's no way a building of that size would have come straight down like it did if it was weakened from the bottom. Or didn't anyone else notice that the buildings actually collapsed from the top down?

My point is....this video is totally bogus and the filmmakers are actually trying to benefit from this.

God Bless America

There is a video of the plane hitting. It is a security camera, and it was shown on history channel, one frame at a time. The plane isn't visible in one frame, but it is in the next. Now according to my calculations, If that camera covers 50 yards (call it 200 feet, because the plane wasn't visable in the first frame), and the camera is at 1 FPS, which is way below average (32 FPS) for cameras, then the plane must have been flying at at least MPH. The planes moves at 500 MPH. Now that dosen't say I support our government. Bush knew that it was going to happen. Bush is freinds with bin laden. THe Bush administration had decided they were going to go bomb Iraq and blow it up (not go to war), because they are trying to conquor the world, by unifying the type of government.

wood_workur said:
There is a video of the plane hitting. It is a security camera, and it was shown on history channel, one frame at a time. The plane isn't visible in one frame, but it is in the next. Now according to my calculations, If that camera covers 50 yards (call it 200 feet, because the plane wasn't visable in the first frame), and the camera is at 1 FPS, which is way below average (32 FPS) for cameras, then the plane must have been flying at at least MPH. The planes moves at 500 MPH. Now that dosen't say I support our government. Bush knew that it was going to happen. Bush is freinds with bin laden. THe Bush administration had decided they were going to go bomb Iraq and blow it up (not go to war), because they are trying to conquor the world, by unifying the type of government.
and bin laden is okay with that?

Tommy Boy said:
C'mon guys....who are you going to believe, an amateur filmmaker showing a video filled with extremely low quality video footage and Google satellite maps views. Or CNN or Fox news reporters standing right there. Those videos could have easily been faked, if they were captured directly from the television as-is, don't you think they would be of higher quality?

Why dont you ask CNN of Fox news why they never ONCE played the attacks in slow motion?!?!?! Also, since you love CNN or FOX news so much, why not take any video played on their network of the terrorist attack, and slow it down frame by frame... I have, and I think you will be surprised at what you see. Until then, don't go accusing the filmmakers of creating footage themselves. In fact, I don't trust any news company besides BBC, since they are just "reporting", no, manipulating, people into watching, getting better ratings, thus making more money.

omg
i found a picture of the plane!!!

pentagon7ne.gif

tell me if anyone finds a picture

Back
Top Bottom