9/11 Loose Change

I don't mind, but you should keep in mind that not everyone has an open mind or can tolerate certain things. This kind of subject is touchy and if you hit the wrong nerve, you could garner a lot of negative attention.

well i wouldnt want to upset n e 1 thats y im saying 3 requests to close and i will.

now back on the subject. the thing that really gets me is that if the government wanted to clear there name all they had to do is release the cctv footage that was at the garage by the pentagon instead they release 4 freeze frames which did not show it was an aircraft.

unless you have something to hide why wouldnt you release the video ?

so y did the american government release a video of apparently saddam husane confessing to being responsible for the twin towers then ?
or was that bin laden ?

it was bin laden.

And I don't see why this should be closed. Sure not everyone will like the stuff that we talk about in threads like this, but they always have the option to stay away from this thread.

thats a fair point mammikoura im just trying to be extra cautios i know this is a sensitive subject with many people and could cause people to get upset although i hope that it doesnt and that we can just discuss it.

I dont know why he still has our troops there, the situation is uncontrolable. All there strategies for controling Iraq have failed. Stupid redneck Bush is a godamn idiot why doesnt he send his son to war if were fighting "terrorism" how can a third world country have chemical weapons that is just stupid.

i have both of the vids on dvd gotem a couple years ago actually and from wut i've seen and heard first hand and paired with the videos 911 seems like a goverment conspirecy in my opinion not gonna say anything else in this thread

I dont know why he still has our troops there, the situation is uncontrolable.

and that is exactly why the troops are there. They are there to try and organize the chaos. It's USAs fault that the situation there is close to a civil war so I think it's great that they are staying there to try and solve the situation.
They screwed up, big time, but at least they have the pride to try and clean after themselves.

It is sick thing that the goverment controls us. 9/11 I am olmost 100% wure was a goveramental attack. The day before Silverman(Government) Bet about 5,000 stocks that the next day the boing stock would fall. The fighter jets ent on a fake mission. It adds up eventually the truth will break out.

yh i think theres a rule that after 10 - 20 years they are allowed to release government / confidental news

And what would the goverment get out of planning attack on their own soil, and killing thousands of innocent people? And on top of that doomed the economy not only in th eUS, but aroudn the world.

Back
Top Bottom