9/11 Loose Change

ssc456

Fully Optimized
hi,

i just wanted to know if any of you have seen the 2 loose change videos that are roaming the net ?

if so what are your thoughts on them there is alot of evidence against the government i dont know what to beileve ?

sorry if this is a bad subject for anyone who had family / friends involved in 9/11 but i feel there are stones left unturned in 1 of the biggest terroist acts ever and that is just NOT acceptable .

they are really really convincing videos and if you have not seen them then you must download and watch if you want the link PM me coz i dont think im allowed to post it here.

dosent matter if the goverment did it all or not. innocent people died and thats that. nothing can be changed by pointing fingers.

rudster i detect some anger i dont mean to upset or annoy people with this thread :(

but think what you just said it doesnt matter who did it im from the uk and out troops have bin sent to iraq because of the events that happened on 9/11 do you not think its important now.

and if the government did do it do you not feel something should be done i mean these people are controlling the USA do you feel thats right ?

Rudster has a point. It's done and over-with to an extent.

Personally, I don' think Bush was in on it. Lets face it, we all know he isn't that good of a liar/actor. When he learned of the attacks he was shocked. If he had helped plan it we would have seen a huge grin on his face.

I think for you people in the UK this sucks because you are reeking the disadvantages of our alliance. Alliances go to war together and share the cost. Unfortunately that cost hits real close to home for you guys.

Im from the USA amd im saying 9/11 should be lived in the past not the present and not the future.

Ive talked to soilders that went to Iraq. ill NEVER forgot what one of them said "If people dont support our mission than how do they support us?". He was saying that all the protesting of bring our troops back is NOT liked but many troops. they see it as they dont support them while they are over there and much rather have them here.

the decsion to have them over there was not my descion and will never be one mans descion. i dont care where are troops are. i dont care how BS there mission is. ill support them all the way home. im sick of people saying "bring our troops back" id much rather say "kick there ass faster so you can come home" as long as there is people shooting back i would keep shooting.

I hear ya there Rudster. My uncle served in Iraq right at the begining of the war and every protest was a punch in my stomach. I can understand people not wanting to be in war, but underfunding it and under-staffing it are just going to get more soldiers killed. Keep them there till their job is done, so they can get it done faster and better.

but think what you just said it doesnt matter who did it im from the uk and out troops have bin sent to iraq because of the events that happened on 9/11 do you not think its important now.

hmm, is that so?
Iraq has nothing to do with 9/11. Nothing.

And I'm pretty sure most have seen the videos.

As for does it matter, of course it does. About 3000 innocent people were killed, how could it not matter?

y does it have nothing to do with it ?

it was on 9/11 when president bush delcared war with iraq ? so why dos it not have nothing to do with it. maybe even if it is not directly linked then it was the beginning of all the war .

so in my eyes if 9/11 didnt happend the the war would not have started

y does it have nothing to do with it ?

it was on 9/11 when president bush delcared war with iraq ? so why dos it not have nothing to do with it.

omg, please excuse me, I'll type a proper response in a few mins after I stop laughing.

edit: okay
First, get your facts right.
9/11 was in 2001
The Iraq war started 2003.
Umm, are we missing 2 years from your theory?

After 9/11 the US forces attacked Afganistan because Afganistan supported terrorist.
In 2003 US forces attacked Iraq.. umm.. because of oil?
9/11 and Iraq aren't related in any way, except by how the politicians made most of you believe that Iraq was a threat. Iraq has never supported terrorists, infact they were fighting against terrorists.

yes it was afganastain that we went to war with. actually thechnically we are not at war as because the house of reps have not declared war on either iraq or afganastain. and 9/11 was the date that the twin towers and the pentagon were hit my plans

Back
Top Bottom