9/11

trivium nate?? im assuming natej right?
yeah i was like 10, and i came home, my mom was crying, i didnt really get it, didnt understand that it was terrorism, just thought it was an accident

boardordi3 said:
trivium nate?? im assuming natej right?
yeah i was like 10, and i came home, my mom was crying, i didnt really get it, didnt understand that it was terrorism, just thought it was an accident

Yes I am natej315

I heard about it in history class in 6th grade, and all i remember is saying what the hell are the twin towers to the teacher, and getting sent to the office.

I can imagine those that live in New York. Whew. I'm all the way out here on the west coast so I'm not affected that dramatically. But the fact that it happened on US soil upgraded my alert. Now I'm all stuffing my trunk of my car with water bottles, blankets, jackets, some dehyrated food and snacks, battery charger, tools, matches, lighters, flares, etc. Survival stuff. Seriously, I have all that in my trunk.

Damn terrorists. We have that new Freedom building going up there so it should be pretty nice to see, just not the same when the twin towers were there. Those were tall!!!!

i was in 6th grade, last period when it happened. english class, they said there was a disturbance in new york, a bit of an understatement... we'll never forget that day, and the people lost because of it.

Trivium Nate said:
Yes I am natej315
Pleased you got what you wanted, is the link myspace, music, or Trivium Tecnologies Inc., involved in developing an improved LCD display?, see!, what about the old guy now?? :D

Brookfield said:
Pleased you got what you wanted, is the link myspace, music, or Trivium Tecnologies Inc., involved in developing an improved LCD display?, see!, what about the old guy now?? :D

Trivium is the name of a music band that came out a few years ago and have been part of the mainstream as far as heavy music (Metal) goes ever since.

I too believe that the 5 years has gone so fast it's quite shocking. The events of 9/11 still feel like it was yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom