4k hits the spot!

When I go to the hardware section, and I ge tpost spree, I tend to gain 50-100 posts/day

yeah but your pro says 11.45 posts per day .. mine says just abit over 50 .... any one else ever done that .. cos i cant see any :(

Zack_Wylde said:
btw what do you people have aginst gays/homosexuals/lesbians/bisexuals?

uhh.. how did this enter the subject?

when people say something stupid like "gaaaaaaaaaaay" they generally refer to it as being stupid or pointless, It RARELY is said with them referring to sexual orientation.

Meh. :p

I don't spend too much time on forums usually, and i've been here for 7 months. only managed about 400 posts in that time.

Zack_Wylde said:
yeah but your pro says 11.45 posts per day .. mine says just abit over 50 .... any one else ever done that .. cos i cant see any :(

Have counted about 10 posts in different threads telling us that you have posted over 50 a day........each to their own I guess :rolleyes:

lol - i count 2, 3 at the most but anyway :p .. i just think its somthing to be prod of .. but if you dont agree .. i dont mind

I know that you guys have already stated that "gay" means stupid or what ever. But even if somone said "gay" it means "happy" Correct? It has nothing to do with your sexural status, So I hate when soomeone says "Dude, thats so gay" and then someone gets offended by it, "Why are you such a homophobia" (sp?) Well anyway... sorry to get away from the topic.......

Back
Top Bottom