4k hits the spot!

I don't know how people honestly get so many posts. I mean hell i joined nearly 10 months ago and it took me that long just to get to 500. Seriously wow.

Post count does matter. I dont care what people say. It shows your dedication and thought towards the forums and thats something to be respected

oh, its a word used commonly now to mean it rubbish or not good. Its no as much anymore meant as homosexual etc., well anyway i dont have anything against gays/lesses etc.

Zack_Wylde said:
i was refering to that above^^ so it was not need less ... and will some one answer my question

get with the times man, that was in no way a direct bash against homosexuals. It wouldn't make sense to think of it that way. Ok so i guess the "new" way of spelling gay is "ghey" when referring in the sense that something is stupid or something.

99nasha said:
Post count does matter. I dont care what people say. It shows your dedication and thought towards the forums and thats something to be respected

Oh for sure, I know what you mean. It does definitely show dedication. But then why are people seemingly only excited about the numbers and not what the numbers actually mean? I wish people would just stop lieing and just admit that a high post count makes them feel good. It's nothing to be ashamed of, just admit it.

high post count makes me feel good .. but i try not to spam as it makes me feel bad .. do i spam? .. i have nearly 50 posts/day .. thats VERY high ... has anyone ever got 50/day?

Back
Top Bottom