360 Dashboard

if you dont do DLC much, then it will last a long time, unless you want to install most/all your games (which still requires the original disc). Kind of pointless installing all games since im pretty sure not everybody would play all their games in 1 day. I hear they take about 5-10 min to install, not sure if its true or not.
Doesnt the 360 uses DVD9?

I won't be using Netflix or anything. Just mostly downloading new songs for Rock Band 2. No copying disks to the hard drive, or streaming movies.

Should last you a good long while if all your doing is pulling RB2 songs. I mainly use mine for a little bit of music (you can rip albums onto your hard drive, i mainly stream my whole music collection of about 1200 songs from my PC to my 360 over my WLAN or plug in my iPod and play them off there) and downloading game demo's and saving game data etc.

PS. Well done Rohan, see my link came in handy.

that sucks.
why would MS do this? forcing me to go out and buy an hdd or delete saves :mad:

Microsoft will sell you a refurbished 20GB HDD for $20. I think they even give you a few months of Xbox Live for free.

Microsoft will sell you a refurbished 20GB HDD for $20. I think they even give you a few months of Xbox Live for free.

as i said, i tried it again, and they said i wasnt eligible anymore.

Back
Top Bottom