3-armed boy born

Never heard of the One Child Rule? Because China's population is quickly increasing, and not enough food and material will be ready for that many in the future, China implemented the One Child Rule. What this does is that every family can have one child and that child will be completely covered by the government in terms of health care and all that stuff. They are allowed to have more children, but those other offspring aren't covered by the government. However, this rule does have one drawback. Since males have always been concived as a stronger sex (partly because China is so agricultural and boys do most of the farm work along side the father), couples tend to want boys instead of girls. This has caused an imbalance in the gender population in China.

That is freaky stuff. Mutations in the genes (XMen). I always thought it was the 2 child rule, no more. Most asians seem to have at least 2 kids. Since China has billions of people, one would suffice or none.

Ive heard of the one child law, but never thought about the unblance that could occure..

Aw.. Any news if that little kid is going to be alright? I mean both Arms dont really work 100%, does that mean they're just weak or what? If they both worked just were weak thatd be cool (But he would be looked at badly by society =\)

Hope the lil kids ok

Yeah its true but weird that the more babies that are born, the more stuff like this we can expect. Genes aren't perfect 100% ever.

Theres countless reports of this kind of thing happening.

It's always happened, Only now that we're in the Information Age it gets reported more and more often.

It's not a mutation like Darwinists would have people believe, More like a Defect. They did a study with fruit flies, zapped them with radiation on their eyes so that there were no eyes, their offspring had no eyes, then their offspring had no eyes, but the next regrew them. Mutation is just a made up excuse to say that there is no God. One man's stray thought, that has grown far out of hand

john123 said:
ok brookfield, this is the social lounge, so what do you suggest we talk about?
Absolutely everything, John, er,except unsavoury subjects like this & "Glowsticks" which I have this minute closed, a similar idiot just went one step too far, I told them playtime was over, back to their play dough

Back
Top Bottom