No wait! I did it!
5/0 = Infinity :D lol
so-i-just-divide-by-zero-and-then-demotivational-poster-1216891861.jpg

lol quarry

Really depends on who you ask. Taking my faith and the bible into account I know it's all bogus. The Bible states no one will know nor be able to predict Armageddon (The coming of Christ). So with that alone, I myself can rule out any credibility to the Mayans garbage.

But again, Some that may not share my religion will disagree along with many others for whatever reasons they have.

Technically, when dealing with division remainders, zero never has a remainder less than zero, and will therefor be subtracted by itself an infinite number of times :D

FLKB0DGFM2KAVXV.MEDIUM.jpg
According to calculus, 0 is undefined. Limits and all that. What math are you in?

Algebra. We started talking about how dividing by zero can lead to a paradox :D

We tried to do it, but we were all "Umm..." lol :D
We also said that wierd things will happen when you divide by zero, such as 2 + 3 = 12

lmfao, yea, it's just simply undefined. No one really knows what happens when you divide by 0.

lmfao, yea, it's just simply undefined. No one really knows what happens when you divide by 0.

LOL I looked on wikipedia and it was saying something like:

With the following assumptions:
1 · 0 = 0
2 · 0 = 0

So the following MUST be true:
0 · 1 = 0 · 2

So this division gives:
0/0 · 1 = 0/0 · 2

Therefor,
1=2

I just LOLed at this :D

A buddy of mine was telling me that some rich idiot from Seattle built bomb-proof bunker not to far from his house in the woods. Probably a 20 mile drive, but you can see the door across the way on a hill form his place.

He apparently has enough food for two years in there, and he drives an Armour plated hummer.

Lol.

Back
Top Bottom