20 killed at university [BBC news]

that is really sad. I hear on CNN that there was a shooting at 7 in the morning in the dorms, then another one a few hours later on the opposite side of campus, in an engineering building. I don't know what the hell the damn SWAT team wasn't there F***ING the shit out of the a$$hole.

Obviously some of the casualties were more badly injured than were at first thought.
Shame the gunman was killed, I'd have liked to seen him rot for years on death row, the bastard.

hmm... fundamentally disagree with the principle of death row. I mean what's the point in clothing housenig feeding criminals for so long. I mean everyone knows this guy did it, so even if he wern't dead what's the point in keepnig him alive at the countires expense?

Just got in from work and seen the news, what a tragedy , how can some people be so cruel, god dam it whats the world coming to today when you cant even go to school,college universities without being safe from nutters like that, I'm so deeply upset for the families and fuming that we still cant at least have a peace of mind that our children are safe when going to a place of education.:mad:

So apparently the death count is at 33 now. What a waste of humanity. All those people could've been something. Something unlike that piece of shit gunman.

Yeah, it is sad how low humanity goes. What good could possibly come out of killing innocent people?

Back
Top Bottom