18th birthday today!

FlightSimBoy

Fully Optimized
Today is my 18th birthday. That's right. Roughly 568,024,668 seconds of living.

It doesn't make a difference to me really. Just another day to me. Like all holidays, my birthday is just another day and nothing special. The only thing I know I'm going to like about being 18 is the full drivers license, even though only having a GDL II never stopped me from doing stuff like driving after 11 P.M.

Today will also make one week working for KFC. I will be celebrating my 18th birthday at KFC actually, as I am working.

I have a question though about my job at KFC for those who will know. Anyone know the pay rates? I started as a cook at $7.00 an hour. What I'm interested in is knowing the rates for head cook, shift lead, assistant manager and manager. I foresee me being head cook in the future. On Monday, I was told I was the fastest dish washer anyone there had ever seen. I was also told I was a great and fast cook. The assistant manager loves me and is always complimenting me, and the head manager seems to really enjoy my work. Another thing is I love working there, especially when it gets really busy and I'm working non stop doing different things. Long story short, what are the pay rates? :D

Congratulations! You can die for your country, and marry; but you can't even have a glass of champagne at your wedding. :rolleyes:

But seriously 18 is a huge age. Congrats.

Have never worked for KFC so I couldn't tell ya. But Happy birthday!
181a.jpg

After research, I've noticed pay rates being $7 an hour through $9 an hour. I also found that manager is roughly $40K a year, but I don't think I'll stay at KFC for that long.

Thanks for the replies, all! :D

After research, I've noticed pay rates being $7 an hour through $9 an hour. I also found that manager is roughly $40K a year, but I don't think I'll stay at KFC for that long.

Thanks for the replies, all! :D

No mom's basement/KFC manager plan? lol

Back
Top Bottom