would you donate a small ammount to keep cf alaive

I donate to a few forums, but you get extras when you do, so if something like that was brought in then i wouldnt have a problem.

I donate to a few forums, but you get extras when you do, so if something like that was brought in then i wouldnt have a problem.

yeah that sounds like a good idea , i know this l be a big no no but its only an idea and i dont want people to go on about it but maybe pay to have custum avatar and sig image as people arent gonna pay to abuse them things are they ,
none.
I feel like I'm contributing enough by posting here and sharing my knowledge in order to help people. David already gets money from the ads I view and I know that this place wouldn't get any visitors if there weren't people here to answer their questions. So I feel that by being here to help I've done enough to keep this forum going.

that is a valid point and i do agree partially but i think something needs to be done about theese database errors

I'm stuck with this one.

On one hand, it's a free forum, and members should not have to put a penny towards having to fix the current problem, all because the forum has a skimpy server, I just don't see the fairness in that.

On the other hand, I could donate some money, becuase I do like the place, but I would like to see donating members given something back from the admin, I'm not just letting my money go anywhere.

I'm stuck with this one.

On one hand, it's a free forum, and members should not have to put a penny towards having to fix the current problem, all because the forum has a skimpy server, I just don't see the fairness in that.

On the other hand, I could donate some money, becuase I do like the place, but I would like to see donating members given something back from the admin, I'm not just letting my money go anywhere.
i would donate if something was given in return , such as custum avatar or custum sig image as i am sure if someone pays for this then they arent gonna get it taken off em by abusing it

id prob donate 3 or 4 quid a month i mean im only 16 but my mrs / AKA 3 year girlfriend wants to adopt a dolphin for £5 a month so y cant i donate 3 or 4 quid a month to something that really helps me when i got problems

that is a valid point and i do agree partially but i think something needs to be done about theese database errors

yeah, but that isn't really our problem.
If this forums doesn't provide us with what we want from a forum we can always go to some other forum and continue helping people there.

none.
I feel like I'm contributing enough by posting here and sharing my knowledge in order to help people. David already gets money from the ads I view and I know that this place wouldn't get any visitors if there weren't people here to answer their questions. So I feel that by being here to help I've done enough to keep this forum going.
Exactly. It should be David's responsibility to keep the members happy if he wants to keep up the forum. You have to spend money to make money, spend a few more £ and you'll get a much happier and larger user base, making more money off the ads.

other - my credit card isnt linked to paypal so would be a lot of a hassle, secondly i dont think i should pay for a service that is free all over the internet, although i like it here so if it did get serious i would consider it

other - my credit card isnt linked to paypal so would be a lot of a hassle, secondly i dont think i should pay for a service that is free all over the internet, although i like it here so if it did get serious i would consider it
would be carefull , david might fit a tap to your credit card ;lol

also would people consider it if we got custum avs and sigs for donating and maybea donators lounge where just donators can go

Back
Top Bottom