When Will CF Get VB 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BK_123

Golden Master
So I am just curious to as to when CF will be seeing VB 4, We've been on VB 3 for a long time now and I think its time for a change..

It was on VB4 until the new owners took over. They went back to VB3 as you can see.
VB4 is more complex to set up and maintain. Some don't want to bother with that. VB3 is a time proven stable platform that some find a lot easier to work with.
I've used both and am right at home with either one. Although my personal preference is 4.1.2. It's a real stable easy to work with version 4 platform. Besides that was the last version before they started messing around and consolidating the style vars.

You asked that question when you were a mod and it was answered. Maybe you could PM Janet, instead of demanding it is updated.

Last edited:
It was on VB4 until the new owners took over. They went back to VB3 as you can see.
VB4 is more complex to set up and maintain. Some don't want to bother with that. VB3 is a time proven stable platform that some find a lot easier to work with.
I've used both and am right at home with either one. Although my personal preference is 4.1.2. It's a real stable easy to work with version 4 platform. Besides that was the last version before they started messing around and consolidating the style vars.

You asked that question when you were a mod and it was answered. Maybe you could PM Janet, instead of demanding it is updated.

^^ /Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom