This website is very, very slow or not responding

It varies for me, sometimes it's really fast one minute and the next it'll have slowed down.

If as you say it's a data centre based in the US then it's probably hosting loads more besides this site and also it's overseas. There are too many factors to consider whilst troubleshooting something like this and I know as I've been there , done that but didn't get a t-shirt.

It's never been unuseably slow for me though.

Web servers don't need to be massively powerful. It's the connection they're running on that can make or break the sites running on it.

mm...it's quite possible you are right....but do you really think all the problems (not really ALOT) that happen are bandwidth/connection issues?

It varies for me, sometimes it's really fast one minute and the next it'll have slowed down.

If as you say it's a data centre based in the US then it's probably hosting loads more besides this site and also it's overseas. There are too many factors to consider whilst troubleshooting something like this and I know as I've been there , done that but didn't get a t-shirt.

It's never been unuseably slow for me though.

Well, its a dedicated server which means theres nothing besides what David has on it. I know he has CF, and Rapid Gaming, and his personal site. Also, I live in the US and its slow for me so I don't think its an issue with being overseas

Back
Top Bottom