We really need more moderators.

Juice1

Fully Optimized
I am in the middle of experiencing "Brookfeild" Covering the first page of hard ware and soft ware with spam posts of a girl with a fish in her pussy! It's very offending. We need more mods because this guy has been rambling about with no athourities to stop him.

The image was pretty offensive, and had I been on campus.. I probably would've gotten some looks in the student lounge.

We could always use more moderators.. but their availability should be pretty decent, or its purpose is defeated.

Personally, I think if the community does get more moderators, we should take a look at older moderators because their generally available more.

Since the community has an average age of 13-22, I don't mean like a 50 year old moderator or something.. but I do mean someone who is out of high school because college students generally have more options to get online..

I'm just noting that the most important factor is availability here.. At some points of the day there are several people on and available, but any previous member looking to spam knows that. They know when people generally come on, and their going to do their spamming when people are least likely to deal with it, so things can go on and on...

A perfect example would be todays events.

this has been the second time in as many days, the first one was pretty bad to, not going to to what it was on this thread

yea theres loads of times im online but no other mod is and theres lots of spam. im not blaming anyone im just saying it could be improved

Yep, I have seen spam sit there for a couple of hours once. Quite often there are no mods on for hours.

Back
Top Bottom