View All Reputation

~NeonFire372~

Golden Master
In my User CP, where it lets you view your latest reputation points, it only shows so many on mine, is there a way to view all of your reputation points with the comments and whatnot? :)

Works for me... It does show them all, if im not mistaken (and im not =P ) David changed it so you can see all the rep/comments..

And woooo i can see all the neg reps ive got and teh comments, woo
:|

yea i can see mine but then again i don't have that many as well... some ass put a neg comment on my laptop thread and said "you're gay"....ggrrr :mad: what did the moose ever do?

Dude, I have 48 points total, that would be a pain to see in the interface all the time! Then again, maybe he could make it a pull down menu type thing.

Like look at the top of the quick reply box, in the blue; then to to the left. Se those arrows? Id like to see that used with the rep, and that drags down all your points.

Because id like to know what people have said about me, because I didnt used to pay attention.

ArrizX said:
Dude, I have 48 points total, that would be a pain to see in the interface all the time! Then again, maybe he could make it a pull down menu type thing.

Like look at the top of the quick reply box, in the blue; then to to the left. Se those arrows? Id like to see that used with the rep, and that drags down all your points.

Because id like to know what people have said about me, because I didnt used to pay attention.
Yeah, it would, be a seperate page wouldn't. But some of those 48 points could be points that are automatically given for the amount of posts you have and your length of time here.

Back
Top Bottom