trouble posting on here lately

thebigdintx

Daemon Poster
when i submit my post it takes a while and then some wierd error message displays saying something about exceeding 20 seconds....and has a list of stuff...apache something or other(i tried to take a screen shot but it wouldn't), and then the post dosn't show up on the board. i try to resubmit it, and then it says it a duplicate post....but the post still isn't showing up on the message board...been happening last week or so maybe. anyone know why?

edit: ok here it is, i got the message now...
"Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 20 seconds exceeded in c:\program files\apache group\apache\htdocs\computerforums\includes\db_mysql.php on line 212

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 20 seconds exceeded in c:\program files\apache group\apache\htdocs\computerforums\includes\functions.php on line 490"

hey i have had this problem and none of my forums have shown up....ne one have ne idea's?

I've had a few like this, just press back and do it again, works then.

Yeah Xiggy, that sig is huge!

What about this,

Intel D845HV M/B | P4 @ 1.8 Ghz | 3/4 GB SDR PC133 Ram | nVidia 5200 AGP 128MB

Future Setup : eVGA 133-K8-NF41 Mother Board (Nforce SLI) | AMD Athlon 64 3200+ 2.0ghz Processor (E6 stepping)| eVGA 7600GT 256mb GDDR3 580/1500 | Patriot Signature Series 1gb DDR500 | Rosewill ATX Midtower Case Red | Later add on's - Patriot Signature Series 1GB DDR500 | eVGA 7600GT 256mb GDDR3 580/150

Everyone is happy then :p

Yeah, it happens. What sucks is when I was using IE, that happened, and It was a big post, and I forgot to copy it, and Id totally lose it. That freaking blew!

Anyways, yeah just try it over and over again, it should work sometime.

Back
Top Bottom