too many stickys in social lounge

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
i think there are too many stickys in the social lounge... and in those threads there are too many posts, i dont even read them any more b/c there are like 20 pages.

I think you've got a very fair point actually, but it's not really up to us mods to go changing stuff like that without checking first.

I'd wait and see how many other people have this opinion, but we should wait for David's thinking on this.

rusbo.uk said:
I agree with that 100% I think there should be the rules only.

Yeah, either that or put the rules in a global Announcement.

But I still agree there's too many stickies, maybe the Word Association etc could be moved into the Galleries bit?

I dunno, I'm going to point David in the general direction of this thread, see what he thinks.

I personally think the whole forum needs to be reorganized. There have been so many quick changes and additions that it just looks cluttered and unorganized now (like the general "electricals" in the computer hardware/software forum, for example.)

I have just realised, on my 12" screen, i actually hve to scroll down because the stickies take up the WHOLE screen! Please sort it out david!

Agree, "Reputation Points", "The archive of funny pics...", and "Word Association", dont really need to be sticky(ed, spelling)

spank_fusion said:
I personally think the whole forum needs to be reorganized. There have been so many quick changes and additions that it just looks cluttered and unorganized now (like the general "electricals" in the computer hardware/software forum, for example.)

Agree..

Back
Top Bottom