Switch Categories

catalyst1

BSOD
You guys know how on the forum home, the order is General (Social, Hardware/Software, et cetera), Webhosting (Shared Hosting, Dedicated Hosting, et cetera), and Technical (Programming, Hacking, et cetera)? Well, I suggest switching Webhosting and Technical so that the Technical category shows up between General and Webhosting.

The Technical category is more on the topic of the General category, and since it would be closer to viewing distance from General, more people would be encouraged to post there for help (most people just post in the Hardware/Software forum even though it should go in one of the Technical forums).

What do you guys think?

I would agree, hardly anybody goes onto webhosting and more people participate in the technical areas compared to the webhosting one ... it would give a nice boost to the technical areas :)

All I'd like is that the OS section would be tossed in the general...it's more easier.

I only have one problem with that idea, What about all the people that come by, See "Hacking" and think were going to give them ways to destroy their schools systems or something, We get enough of those people as it is down there

If we do move it up I think we should change that particular forums name to Security/Exploits

But like we said earlier, most people dont scroll all the way down there

The ones that do think were going to teach them illegal stuff when they see it

Back
Top Bottom