Split General Hardware/Software into "Problems/Troubleshooting" and "General Talk"

Half Evil

Golden Master
Split General Hardware/Software into "Problems/Troubleshooting" and "General Talk"

Pretty much what it says.

I think there should be a general computer problem solving and a general computer talk.

Problem solving would ovbiously be upgrades (hard and software) programs not working etc. The usual stuff.

General talk would be news on everything, upgrades, new beta's etc.

You get me?

Re: Split General Hardware/Software into "Problems/Troubleshooting" and "General Talk"

I think it's fine the way it is

Re: Split General Hardware/Software into "Problems/Troubleshooting" and "General Talk"

No offense I think its fine.

It's alright the way it is.

another +1 for the "if it's not broken don't fix it" group...

ArrizX said:
Pretty much what it says.

I think there should be a general computer problem solving and a general computer talk.

Problem solving would ovbiously be upgrades (hard and software) programs not working etc. The usual stuff.

General talk would be news on everything, upgrades, new beta's etc.

You get me?

practically the whole forum is a computer problem solving area, it's when the Questions are put into the wrong area it's moved..

Alot of computer news seems to end up in the social, which is cool..

Back
Top Bottom