Spelling aid?

Brookfield

Golden Master
I wondered if, in the upgrading, having a spelling aid was considered?, one similar to the Windows default,"ABC", would be good, I'm OK with spelling, but even I use it, I find it handy as it points out when I haven't spaced words in my haste, David, what's the chances, don't want to add to the cost, but I do believe CF would be the first, the last site didn't have it, & got quite sniffy when I asked, but they were like that about most things, "grown too big for their britches" is a phrase that springs to mind!

Yours in hope, Maurice
ok.gif

Yeah I quite like that idea, as sometimes, punctuation can be a problem. For instance, I can't spell definetly (see?) when I'm typing it, and do use it quite alot.

I guess though you should read your posts before accepting them, or edit them to correct mistakes you find. This is only best :)

I do agree though that it would be a useful feature if it was implemented, yet I'd know why if David didn't want to... it would probably take a while

I always use word too. If i don't know how to spell something i'll open word and type it in.

Sounds good but I'm not sure how to go about integrating a system like that. I will have a look around.

Seriously folks, David says he'll look in to it, but we'll have to accept the fact that it may not be possible,.....it was just an idea!

Maurice
unhappy.gif

technoman said:
there most be some spelling mods for the forum, hope you find one!
I guess you're referring to David here, don't worry the man, if the mods are there, he'll do the best to kind them

Well loads of people like shortiing there words in the computer world. It could get on some peoples nerves. Not me though! I try to keep my spelling to a good standard...

Back
Top Bottom