Signature Suggestion

yep i like the text formatting idea but i dont agree with pics, i honestly believe they do make the forum look messy

Yeah,Pics would make it looks messy,and it would also increase loading times for those on slower connections,but i like the text options though...

The increase in loading times is absolute bull. There's an option to turn off signatures in your profile.

The increase in loading times is absolute bull. There's an option to turn off signatures in your profile.

I Didn't notice that,but i mean for users with dialup (Or crappy internet),the sig's would take some time to load.

Honestly, it's not that big of a difference. Forums much larger than this one haven't had a problem with images in their signatures.

Honestly, it's not that big of a difference. Forums much larger than this one haven't had a problem with images in their signatures.

Im not talking about server load times,im just saying that people with slow connections,it would take ~7 seconds for your average image to load (If the image was 35kb,and you had 56 dialup),Now times that 7 seconds by the amount of sigs in a thread,it does add up.

If users have a problem with signatures, they can simply disable it in their profile.

yeah but i think we should start with some minor stuff before we start gettin into pictures. i just dont like how my sig is just like in lines. i cant center or anything

but if we do get pics then heres my sig :D

_-zKiLLA.png

2hwp738.png

Thats why vb code is disabled, to stop big ass pictures like that from making the thread look so messy

Thats why vb code is disabled, to stop big ass pictures like that from making the thread look so messy
Haha, I laughed, first time I've ever seen David swear. But you could set a limit on size and number of images allowed in signature. zKilla posted two different pictures so if only one were allowed and the size limit was reasonable it wouldn't be like what he posted.

Back
Top Bottom