Seriously, I am getting fed up of...

lhuser

Golden Master

Getting timeouts
Getting timeouts in some mod tools
Getting troubles with some features.

David, It IS Time to upgrade Vb to 3.6.0.

So far, Seti's site owns a lot with this version and you are missing the big fun. It's $60 to renew liscense each year and you get free upgrades throughout the year. And, I am preety sure that these ads of yours can well pay it...can't they?

Seriously, I am a moderator, but if Vb throws me timeouts on whatever I try to do, what's the point moderating?

Each thread I make...it takes me 10 minutes to put on board. I edit a thread, I get a freaking timeout...every single time. Now, I just am losing my patience...and I am to the point of telling you:

UPGRADE VB TO 3.6! IT IS VITAL!

Oh and, if you can remember, try to fix logo.

I hope you can get it still...

Dont worry about the damn logo, lets focus on upgrading.

I agree. I time out when I make threads, and when I search IP's on modcp. Also, I get time outs when posting replies, and when I click the logo to go to the index.

I get really annoyed by it. Things need to flow.

Hmm, that odds of this happening or slim to none...but an upgrade sure would be nice...And coming from mods, whoa, maybe he wil think about it , who knows..

I just joined CV, you shouldnt let them advertise here david, hes gona take all ur members ahahahaha...Yeah we need to update, I hate those errors, and maybe just reamp the whole place, get some of the photshop people to make a new logo, I can make the avs and we can get this place back on track.

If David can't upgrade because of financial issues, I think we should all chip in as loyal members of CF. :) VBulletin is pretty expensive, and renewing a license still costs a bit.

And yes, it is time to upgrade. :)

alvino said:
If David can't upgrade because of financial issues, I think we should all chip in as loyal members of CF. :) VBulletin is pretty expensive, and renewing a license still costs a bit.

And yes, it is time to upgrade. :)

If im right, this is just a money maker, hence why he owns alot of sites?

And hence the "look professional" rule about no custom avatar's and no images in sigs.

Back
Top Bottom