a request to mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mammikoura

Golden Master
could u please stop posting in locked threads. Like the one where brookfield asked help for his problem with the rep points. David (I assume) closed the threads but still mods keep posting in it. And it wasn't the only thread that this has happened in, there are quite many others too. I just don't think that it's nice when u keep on posting in threads that normal users can't post in.

Not targeting this at anyone, just something for all the mods to think about.

Yeah, I to hate when they do that, some of them make the final remark, after its closed, which is kinda annoying..

Hahaha, I had a thread about this a LONG time ago. Of course they aren't going to listen. They've got powers and we don't :eek:

In one thread, Brookfield quoted me, asking a question, and he knew it was closed..so annoying!

It's just an abuse of power unless their is a reason, like it's a locked announcement and you are updating it.

Sorry guys..

I'll try not to do that in future...

though to be fair even if the thread is locked I still get the quick reply box and all so I sometimes don't even notice...
I guess I'll have to make moer of an effort to look in future.

ALright, I'll stop, but hear this: If there's something really needed to be posted, I will not hesitate to post it.

I see what your trying to say, but thats like saying "Dont ban him, because us normal users cant ban him either!".

Oh well, even though it sounds like I disagree, I dont.

ArrizX said:
I see what your trying to say, but thats like saying "Dont ban him, because us normal users cant ban him either!".

Oh well, even though it sounds like I disagree, I dont.

but it's a mods job to ban people who brake the rules. It's not their job to post in locked threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom