Rep Scale

alvino said:
Personally I could care less about the reputation scale names. I would rather have some new member ranks instead.
If you can tell me that b*lls**t is a word in common usage, it can remain in your sig, fair?

Brookfield said:
Well, here's a rep point point to boost it! :D

see this is why there is some many people who have high rep. And also the reason why I don't give a crap about rep. If it would actually mean something, but right now u are more likely to get positive rep by saying something like "ohh, I have only a few rep points" than helping someone fix their computer or doing something else important.

edit: sorry, didn't realize that there was a 3rd page so that quote is quite old.

mammikoura said:
see this is why there is some many people who have high rep. And also the reason why I don't give a crap about rep. If it would actually mean something, but right now u are more likely to get positive rep by saying something like "ohh, I have only a few rep points" than helping someone fix their computer or doing something else important.

Yea you are right man, it should be used stritcly for how good of help you offer advice ect...

Brookfield said:
If you can tell me that b*lls**t is a word in common usage, it can remain in your sig, fair?

If you wanted my signature changed, you could've just used our handy private messaging system instead.

alvino said:
If you wanted my signature changed, you could've just used our handy private messaging system instead.
I was merely asking if it was a word in common useage, I'm sure that members will understand my query, anyway, one of my friends assures me that it is acceptable, so it stays, bear in mind that I can alter sigs, but I wouldn't have done that without hearing from you first, calm down mate :), I'm not an ogre!

Well I changed it just in case. ;) Unless it's okay with everyone. Personally I don't see any foul with the word...it's not like I'm using the f-word or some other obscene language.

alvino said:
Well I changed it just in case. ;) Unless it's okay with everyone. Personally I don't see any foul with the word...it's not like I'm using the f-word or some other obscene language.
Al, I said it could stay, didn't I?

alvino said:

well I think the word is a little foul, I'd rarely write in a school essay or any formal document. But I don't mind if u have it in ur sig.

mammikoura said:
well I think the word is a little foul, I'd rarely write in a school essay or any formal document. But I don't mind if u have it in ur sig.

lol rarely huh? so you use the word bulls**t sometimes in an essay?? haha!

Back
Top Bottom